Registered Agents opting into Single Touch Payroll on behalf of clients must co-sign an Authorisation to Act with clients.
Our Single Touch Payroll Opt In Authority covers terms of the agreement including:
Client and Registered Agent details
Payroll software and calculation basis information
Registered Agent declaration
Choose from 3 options when purchasing:
Silver Level: Word Doc .docx Template
Gold Level: PandaDoc Template, transferred to your PandaDoc account
- Platinum Level: PandaDoc Custom Done-For-You Concierge service: Don't waste time chasing signatures or trying to DIY. Choose PandaDoc Custom when purchasing and we'll Set Up and Custom Brand your docs ready for eSignature.
Note on Delivery:
- Word Doc templates are available for instant download.
- PandaDoc templates are transferred to your account within 2 business days of purchase. This may take longer for custom designs, depending on receival of business information to include.
All Authorisation to Act documents Single Touch Payroll clients need to sign are:
- Single Touch Payroll Opt In
- Single Pay Event Authority
- 12 Month Enduring Authority
- EOFY Finalisation Authority
Ineligible businesses cannot sign to cover a 12 month period, so they will need to sign a Single Pay Event authority each time you file. Read more about Single Touch Payroll Eligibility Criteria on the ATO website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.