Smart bookkeepers store knowledge in their head. Savvy bookkeepers use templates.
Our Bookkeeping Proposal with Engagement Letter + Terms & Conditions can be sent to potential clients during the quoting process. You can also send it to existing clients when changing your pricing model, or to those clients who never signed an engagement letter.
Our Proposal includes the following sections:
- Cover page
- Intro letter
- Parties to engagement
- Scope and fees (pricing table*)
- Working relationships
- Engagement agreement (signature block)
- Terms & Conditions section
Our Bookkeeping Engagement Letter is a professionally presented Bookkeeping Proposal document giving your clients a clear set of guidelines and expectations for working with you.
Having a lack of boundaries in client relationships is a recipe for stress:
- Difficult clients
- Slow paying or bad debts
- Legal problems
- Stress for you and your team
Don't risk your business, your hard sales and onboarding process. Ensure every client signs an engagement letter before working with them.
*Pricing Catalogue is not included. See link below for our Pricing Catalogue to partner with this Engagement Letter.
Choose from 3 options when purchasing:
Word Doc .docx Template
PandaDoc Template, transferred to your PandaDoc account
- PandaDoc Custom or Practice Ignition Set Up Done-For-You Concierge service: Don't waste time chasing signatures or trying to DIY.
Note on Delivery:
- Word Doc templates are available for instant download.
- PandaDoc templates are transferred to your account within 2 business days of purchase. This may take longer for custom designs, depending on receival of business information to include.
For the best onboarding experience for your clients, or enhance and simplify your sales and quoting process, we recommend you use this template with our related products:
- New Client Onboarding: Bookkeeping Getting Started Guide
- Bookkeeping Health Check
- Bookkeeper Pricing Catalogue
4 We keep our documents and templates updated. Join our Savvy Membership to get access to ongoing updates and support for your documents.
5 Our engagement terms & conditions do not constitute legal advice. And we are not responsible for this document once you have edited it or made changes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.