Registered Agents filing STP pay events need to co-sign an Authorisation to Act with their eligible clients. Eligible* businesses can sign this document authorising for a 12-month duration.
Our Single Touch Payroll 12 Month Enduring Authority covers terms of the agreement including:
client and Registered Agent details
what you and the client are each responsible for
calculation methods of payroll
advising taxation and superannuation obligations
Choose from 3 options when purchasing:
Silver Level: Word Doc .docx Template
Gold Level: PandaDoc Template, transferred to your PandaDoc account
- Platinum Level: PandaDoc Custom Done-For-You Concierge service: Don't waste time chasing signatures or trying to DIY. Choose PandaDoc Custom when purchasing and we'll Set Up and Custom Brand your docs ready for eSignature.
All Authorisation to Act documents Single Touch Payroll clients need to sign are:
- Single Touch Payroll Opt In
- Single Pay Event Authority
- 12 Month Enduring Authority
- EOFY Finalisation Authority
*Ineligible businesses cannot sign to cover a 12 month period, so they will need to sign a Single Pay Event authority each time you file. Read more about Single Touch Payroll Eligibility Criteria on the ATO website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.