Smart bookkeepers store knowledge in their head. Savvy bookkeepers use templates.
Our Bookkeeping Engagement Letter for New Clients can be sent to potential clients during the quoting process. It can also double as an engagement letter by adding your T&Cs, and includes the following sections:
- Cover page
- Intro letter
- Parties to engagement
- Scope and fees
- Working relationships
- Engagement agreement (signature block)
- Section to add or create your own legal Terms & Conditions
Choose from 3 options when purchasing:
Silver Level: Word Doc .docx Template
Gold Level: PandaDoc Template, transferred to your PandaDoc account
- Platinum Level: PandaDoc Custom or Practice Ignition Set Up Done-For-You Concierge service: Don't waste time chasing signatures or trying to DIY.
Note on Delivery:
- Word Doc templates are available for instant download.
- PandaDoc templates are transferred to your account within 2 business days of purchase. This may take longer for custom designs, depending on receival of business information to include.
4 We keep our documents and templates updated. Join our Savvy Membership to get access to ongoing updates and support for your documents.
5 Our engagement terms & conditions do not constitute legal advice. And we are not responsible for this document once you have edited it or made changes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.